Rally in Kafr Roma, Idlib #Syria 19/1/2012
The mother of two martyrs Ahmad and Ibrahim Al-Rahmon participating in a women demonstration in Kafroma town, Idlib
Idlib, Kafruma, #Syria: More proof of the regimes lies & the AL’s shameful claims that the Syrian army has withdrawn from the cities. They are hiding them in fields, farms & behind residential buildings, only to put them on the streets again once the AL observers leave.
From: E.N.N https://www.facebook.com/Edlib.News.Network
- Taftanaz town:
• The people of the town are afraid to send their children to school; as there are army tanks stationed at the southern entrance of the town to the east of the school of Hafez Bya-Zid, the people are fearing that the schools might be stormed any moment.
• A large demonstration marched the streets and demanded the toppling of the regime, despite the continuing siege on Taftanaz since 9 days.
• Gunfire was heard and the people fearing an attack on their town.
A student demonstration came out demanding the execution of Bashar Al-Assad and the disclosure of the fate of their fathers whom are detained in regime’s prisons.
- Maarat Al-Numan:
• 5 helicopters flew east of Maarat Al-Numan towards Khan Sheikhon city.
• At dawn, security vandalized and burned down 3 homes for the [extended] family of Al-Tawil in the northern neighborhood. These operations come as part of a dirty plan by security, it began by assassinating the Al-Mahloul School Principal Samir KerKes on 26th of Nov 2011, followed by burning the 3 homes of Al-Tawil family today, the 28th of Nov 2011; to stir strife between the families in Maarat Al-Numan city. Note that security bombed 2 other homes for the [extended] family of Al-Tawil to demolish them, and the bombs are still inside the homes. The army fully surrounded the area, and for the whole night, did not allow firefighters trucks to approach the scene till the fire ate up the 3 homes completely.
- Kafr Takharim:
• After the raids and arrests conducted by security and the army on yesterday, and after they failed in arresting the activists and those wanted, and after they exhausted all their means of targeting the wanted by shelling and raids; they started a new and dirty game which is to give those wanted a chance for 1 day, starting today, Monday the 28th of Nov 2011, to surrender themselves or otherwise security will arrest the women of their families tomorrow.
• A nighttime demonstration came out and security attacked it arresting some of the protesters, then the home of wanted people were raided after electricity was cut off from the city, while flare bombs are being launched.
- Kafr Nebl:
After firing aiming to arrest some students, Muhammad Umar Al-Rahhal (Al-Doudi) was severely injured and was arrested by security. Another young man was wounded too, along with 4 girls, one of whom is from Haas town; they were shot while in their way to school in Kafr Nebl. We hold the regime fully responsible for the safety of the detainee.
Security arrested activist Ahmed Abdul-Wahhab Al-Daif who is known for his politeness and good nature. We hold the regime fully responsible for his safety.
- Kafr Roma:
Dr. Hasan Joulaq was arrested from Kafr Nebl Hospital. Also, Ahmed Hamdoun was arrested.
6 soldiers defected from the army in Kafr Roma.
- Idlib City:
• We 1st stress that the students followed the instructions issued by the revolution leadership council in Idlib city to refrain from school strikes so not to interrupt the course of their education.
• Sounds of bullets were heard downtown, around 7 PM, from the direction of the mosque of Abi Thar Al-Ghafari, till now we received no reports of injuries.
• Nighttime demonstrations were held in the city in solidarity with Rankous, the protesters chanted in support of the step took by the Free Syrian Army FSA in meeting with the Syrian National Council SNC to coordinate with each other.
Al-Teh a large demonstration chanted for bringing down the regime 28-Nov-2011
Ariha – demonstrations on 27 Nov 2011
Perusing the Syrian army that Syria is fine – brainwashing
A large demonstration in Jerjanaz town, on 28 Nov 2011
A student demonstration in Kafr Uwaid town in Jabal Al-Zawiya, on 28 Nov 2011
The village of Ihsem in Jabal Al-Zawiya, it is occupied by the regime’s army, on 28 Nov 2011
The besieged town of Taftanaz, on 28 Nov 2011
A nighttime demonstration in Idlib, on 28 Nov 2011 in solidarity with Homs
Student demonstrations in Sirmin demanding the execution of the president, on 28 Nov http://youtu.be/V5tRu4DIyQI
Nighttime demonstration in Binnish, on 28 Nov 2011
Khan Sheikhoun, 28 Nov 2011
Nighttime demonstration in Hazano, on 28 Nov 2011
A nighttime demonstration in Zrdna, on 28 Nov 2011
Kelli town on 28 Nov 2011
A nighttime demonstration in Sirmin, on 28 Nov 2011
Maarat Al-Numan, a nighttime demonstration with the song “Bashar, you hyena”, on 28 Nov 2011
Maarat Al-Numan, burning and destroying the homes of activists, on 28 Nov 2011
Kafr Urouq, a nighttime demonstration, on 28 Nov 2011